REGULATORY CONSULTATION RESPONSE
In late 2016, the French AMF and UK FCA regulators have consecutively launched a public consultation on the future implementation of new MiFID II provisions on payments for research.
Among the main topics of discussion, the evaluation of purchased research by investment firms remains complex and even controversial.
In this white paper, we revisit current practices and explore new ones.
You will learn more about:
- Why value investment research?
- What are the industry's current practices?
- Are popular analyst rankings compliant?
- What are the emerging rating methodologies?
- How is technology changing the value of research?
- Available for download in English and French