THE CHALLENGES OF AN INDUSTRY AGAINST THE WALL
The unbundling of research and execution is one of the most widely anticipated regulations.
On May 19 2016, the first Paris Investment Research forum organized by AGEFI in cooperation with ITG and AlphaValue, a Paris-based independent research producer, has gathered 200 attendees from the investment management industry.
Learn from 22 asset managers, analysts, regulatory and corporate panelists on how the buy-side and sell-side will operate in the future:
- Why it is now urgent to prepare for MiFID2
- What are the latest trends in research pricing
- Is investment research becoming a market
- How can new distribution platforms help
- How asset managers are transforming their procurement
- Is independent research a criteria of choice
- Why SME coverage is key for our economies
- Has corporate access ban really lead to transparency
- How big data will change research